I was feeling a bit defeated as we wrapped up another year with less-than-ideal circumstances. So I decided to take my own advice and instead of getting wrapped up in what I DIDN’T get done, I wrote down all of my business-related accomplishments.
And it turns out… I actually have A LOT more to celebrate and be proud of than I thought. Here’s a quick rundown.
- Brand Identity for Unbundled
- Brand Identity for Bungalow Blooms
- Brand Expansion for MyWillows
- Sub Brand Logo and Web Refresh for Catreese and Co.
- Supporting Design Elements for Kristy Duke Consulting
- Numerous projects for a Houston-based brand agency to support their design team on an ongoing basis.
The Template Shop
Sold 240 brand and marketing templates that help small businesses to streamline their processes, look more professional, and stay consistent!
I launched these templates in 2019 with a dedication to creating design that’s more accessible and I’m so proud that I’ve been able to slowly add to my shop and that you all continue to find them helpful!
Content Creation & Partnerships
- Official TikTok partner for their #LearnOnTikTok campaign
- Partnered with Tailwind, Designs.ai, Printify, Melio, Wisestamp, and more.
If you’re ever feeling overwhelmed about your to-do list PLEASE write down what you HAVE accomplished, it feels pretty great!
P.S. If you have purchased any of my templates I’d love to see what you did with them! OR if have ideas for a template you’d like to see, shoot me an email!