I feel ya – the stress of doing it all is at an all-time high.
Here are a few things that have helped me out over the past few weeks.
- Pick ONE key task for each day – I used to have a top 3 of the day, I’ve slashed that down to 1 key task per day.
- Ask for help – big or small, try to ask for help when you can.
- Take a break from social media – try to set a time limit or certain time of day when you use your phone, then put it away.
- Go easy on yourself – these are unprecedented times, you don’t have to be super productive if it doesn’t feel right.
- Batch tasks – I am such a fan of batching, I think I’ll do a whole post on this!
- Limit watching the news – we listen to the news on the radio in the morning and evening for about 30 minutes and then only listen to music during the day.
Is uncertainty in your business causing you to feel overwhelmed? Do you feel like your business needs to make a pivot? Like you’re in a rut? Or are always playing catchup?
I’d love to help you get reinvigorated and start each day confidently knowing what to do when it comes to your digital marketing.
Introducing: Brand + Marketing Audits
Your current approach, evaluated.
I’ll review your current approach to marketing including aesthetics, brand voice, website, social media posts, and your email marketing plan and provide feedback and suggestions for how to improve your strategy and better reach your target market.⠀
An audit is an economical way to get an objective, professional review of what’s working and where there may be gaps.
Shoot me an email if this is something you may be interested in!