Okay, I know I say this every month but I seriously can’t believe it’s the last day of April! In May I’ll be posting about Jazz Fest, summer vacation plans, a new Out & About plus lots of other fun stuff! And as always, let me know if there is anything you are interested in hearing about!
Popular Posts in April:
– How to Stay Productive
– Turn Your Instagrams into Magnets
– Festival Fashion
– Out & About Satsuma Cafe
– Timelines and Project Management
– Always Look on the Bright Side
– Chicken Salad Sandwiches
– Friendship Bracelet DIY
Ciera Design Elsewhere in April:
– 40 Creative Ways to Use Chalkboard Paint on Brit + Co.
– Always Look on the Bright Side Freebies for WhimseyBox
– DIY Geometric Felt Coasters featured on Henry Happened and My Craft Assistant
– Spring Sips So Good They’re a Sin
– Mason Jar photo on Pottery Barn’s Instagram
– Rose Crescent Business Cards on The Beauty of Letterpress
– Make your bathroom a sanctuary using the five sense theory
– Great Wall Art Ideas Anyone Can Create
Thanks to everyone who shares my content, I really appreciate it!
If you’ve got a blog, biz, or brand that you think would be a good fit head over to my advertising page for details! I’m accepting new sidebar ads, as well as more creative partnerships, so if you have any ideas I’d love to partner up! The featured sponsor spot for May has been snatched up but you can reserve June now!
P.S. The winner for the Stickygram giveaway was selected, congrats to Lacey K. If you were not the lucky winner, use code “MOMGRAMS” to get 3 packs for the price of 2!!