Mardi Gras is in full swing and I have friends arriving tomorrow, so things are a bit crazy right now. Nothing much happens during Mardi Gras time in New Orleans except for parades, eating and drinking, it’s kind of like a vacation for the whole city! But luckily February was productive for me! Zander and I threw a pizza party for my mom’s birthday. I hosted an art market and met some lovely creative ladies. I added a bunch of stuff to my shop my closet account on Instagram and lot’s of great stuff happened in the studio and on the blog:
– The Made In Mind Social February Meet-up and Art Market
– For Bloggers: WordPress Plugins
– Snapshots of my Desk
– Black Wardrobe Basics
– Baking A King Cake
– February Wallpaper Freebie + A Favorite Font
– The Font Feast Presents Crepes with Nutella & Strawberries
– Blogging With Intention
I wrapped up my first ever packaging design and it was so fun! I can’t wait to share and hope to work on more packaging soon! I added a new invitation design to my Etsy shop that’s perfect for a bachelorette party or birthday. I have some availability coming up so get in touch if you have any design needs!
– My Salvation Mountain photos were featured on Palm Springs Style
– Thanks to Stephanie for mentioning me in her Top 5 Tips & Resources to Prettify Your Blog post!
– Ombre Cluster Necklace DIY featured on Un-complicate
– Best Memories Are Handmade desktop design feature on Megan Snider’s blog
– Make Time To Create desktop design featured on Brit + Co. and Ella Dice
– February’s desktop wallpaper freebie available for download on Whimseybox!
– Red Hot Valentine DIY featured on Style Motivation and Buzz Feed
– Thanks to Brit + Co., Masterfully Me and Paper Crave for featuring my Valentine’s Printable.