I’ve been a graphic designer since 2006. Your business deserves amazing branding no matter what phase you’re in and I’m here to help!
Happy Halloween! Just popping in to introduce my wonderful October sponsors and to give a little October in review! Here are some popular posts from the month in case you missed anything.
– Herve Leger Backstage: New York Fashion Week Spring 2014
– Artwork from the super talented Inaluxe
– Four Years of Blogging!
– Circles Conference In Review
– Style with a Vision
– The Font Feast Present Candy Bar Surprise Cookies
– Half Off Sidebar Ads To Celebrate 4 Years!
– 4 Year Blogiversary Giveaway
Brian Gavin Diamonds: A Personalized Diamond Experience Online for 12+ yrs. Super Ideal Cut Diamonds, Custom Engagement Rings & Awesome Customer Service
Sequin Crush: Jasmine is edgy but sweet, vintage yet modern, unconventional yet composed. She never think less is more when it comes to fashion, especially accessories! Her blog is about her personal style (which is amazing) and fashion crush’s of the moment.
Prettiful Designs: digital paper packs, digital scrapbooking kits, clip art, word art, photo masks, digital scrapbooking elements
– Such sweet words from Jessica on her Design Favorites post.
– Color blocked pumpkin DIY featured on babble, stickygram, lolly jane, a bubbly life, decoist, , une touche de, our boat house, isuwannee and archana
– Cotton Candy Costume DIY featured on buzzfeed
– Geometric felt coasters featured on Brit + Co, the magic bean, genethlia
– Caramel Apple Cider featured on Sarah Hearts and The Berry
Thanks to everyone who shares my content, I really appreciate it!
This month I also received Colgate’s new SlimSoft toothbrush to review, see my video here. I don’t usually like super soft toothbrushes so I was a little skeptical but I really love it! Since the overall design is slim it’s easier to get to the back of my mouth and the bristles are so thin, I feel like they give a deeper clean than my average toothbrush. I received the Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Get the free guide to learn the top mistakes when it comes to DIY branding.