I got to visit my sis in New York for the first time since she moved about a year ago and if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll also know that Mardi Gras was pretty early this year, I kind of feel like 2015 is just starting and it’s already March! Speaking of Instagram, I realized that I don’t ever share my photos here on the blog so I did a fun little collage above.
IN THE STUDIO, SHOP & BLOG
- I’ve been working on a lot of social media campaigns which I really enjoy!
- Hosted a toast to the new year Made In Mind event
- Participated in a styled wedding shoot which I CAN’T wait to share!
- I’m currently working on items for Salvations 2015 and The New Orleans Film Society Gala invitation
- Bought all kinds of new fonts from Great Lakes Lettering – can’t wait to use them!
- Had a consulting call with Sugar & Type, did you know I offered consultations?
- New art print up in my Etsy shop
- Starting on my own Save The Dates, it’s SO hard to design for myself
- Wrote a travel guide for Marseille France
- Get 50% off of The Meetup Guide by clicking here
- SO happy to had one of my invitation designs featured on 100 Layer Cakelet
- Thanks to ELLE Decor for featuring my DIY coasters
- LinkVehicle wrote a nice little blurb about me and my biz
- These yummy strawberry, nutella crepes were featured on SoFab Food!
- I wrote all about New Orleans over on The Collaboreat
- Designed a freebie for Lulu The Baker
P.S. I love to collaborate with brands and other bloggers, find out more here.