Let’s start with the cutest news first shall we? I got a puppy!! Her name is Scrappy and I love her so much! This may seem crazy, but it is my first dog ever. It was very spur of the moment and it has not been the easiest transition trying to train her (I literally just had to go stop her from chewing the couch apart) but I am so happy we adopted her.
Overall, the past two months have been super exciting, especially on the conference front, we now have a name (Pursuit, The Creative Conference), a date (October 3) and are currently accepting applications for our first round of key volunteers! You can check out all the details at our website!
I’ve been trying to spend as much time outside as possible, as you can see from my Instagrams below, before it gets unbearably hot here in New Orleans. In other news, you may have notices that I’ve been slowly introducing some new contributors around these parts, what do you think?
IN THE STUDIO, SHOP & BLOG
- Did y’all know that I sell some of my photos on Creative Market as stock photography? AND for the month of May I’ll be donating 50% of my proceeds to support those impacted by the devastating earthquake in Nepal.
- I’ve been working on a few brand identity projects, which I love and can’t wait to share.
- I have also been working on some larger campaigns for local agencies which is a nice change every once in a while.
- We hosted another great Made In Mind event
- So happy with how the New Orleans Film Society Gala invitation came out
- My wedding save the dates went in the mail yesterday! One thing at a time.
- Need a Mother’s Day Card? Why not print your own?
- Mariah wrote a nice post all about The Meetup Guide (get 50% off by clicking here)
- Holly invited me to participate in her Freelance Insights series
- Julie Harris Design so kindly mentioned my post Tips for Coming Up with Fresh Blog Content
- I gave some tips on starting your own local meetup over on Kory’s blog
- Sarah wrote an amazing post The big badass guide to ecommerce platforms in which I gave my thoughts on using Sellfy
- Thanks to Brit+Co and Country Living for featuring my DIY Tin Can Fence Garden
P.S. I love to collaborate with brands and other bloggers, find out more here.