So let’s start with some huge news shall we… I’m speaking at Alt Summit in 2 weeks y’all! I’m on the same speaker roster as Martha Stewart and Joy Cho, whoa. Even though I’m on page two. I’ll let y’all know what my panel is all about very soon and I’ll also be featuring my lovely panel mates (is that a thing) on Instagram leading up to Alt!
Besides being crazy excited/stressed about Alt this month, my best friend had her first baby, an adorable little girl who I just went to visit in Baton Rouge and another friend got married. We went to Biloxi for her bachelorette party and then the week after partied for 4 days straight for the actual wedding, not even exaggerating, it was exhausting/SO much fun! AND lot’s of great stuff happened in the studio, on the blog and around the web:
In The Studio
– New work for Simplified Bee
– Launched my first Darby Smart DIY kit, a Studded Baggu Tote
– Added some new stock photos to my Creative Market shop
– Busy prepping for the June 6 Etsy Craft Party in New Orleans (image above via my Instagram)
– Launched the Made In Mind New Orleans Chapter site. Get details on starting your own chapter here.
– The lovely Ilana of Sugar and Type featured me for her Creative Crush series
– studio-404 shared my Twitter Tips
– Coastermatic featured my photos of their product on their blog
– New post up on Creative Market, my Favorite Calligraphers To Follow On Instagram
– Designed a desktop freebie for Whimsey Box
- Want to read all about my journey as a designer? My profile is now live on the Women in Business site!
On the blog
– Shared my May favorites from Golden Tote. P.S. The June tote launches Monday!
– How to Set Up a Mimosa Bar
– Make It Count – Desktop and iPhone Wallpaper Freebies
– Shared the details from the Gold Safari Animal Baby Shower
– Chocolate Almond Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
– Mariah shared Tips & Tricks for Your Email Newsletter
- What’s In My Bag
– York Handwriting (30% off, ends today at 11 PM)
– Geli (50% off, ends tomorrow at 11 PM)
– Consuelo (50% off, ends June 1 at 11 PM)
– Coming Home (30% off, ends June 2 at 11 PM)
– Archivio Family (60% off, ends June 3 at 11 PM)
I’d love to introduce y’all to Lori Greco of Greco Design Company, fellow graphic designer and blogger who loves painting, diy projects, typography, living in New England, hosting parties and running.
As a freelance graphic designer, I’m always teaching myself new things to stay current. Greco Design Company is a blog I started in 2013 that covers all aspects of design including print, home, fashion and lifestyle. I figure what we create around us is what designs and defines our entire lives. I hope to share my creations and things that inspire me and I hope to inspire you too.