I’m a few days early to wrap up October, but I know everyone is going to be distracted by Halloween and wanted to make sure you didn’t miss out on my festive recipes and freebies from the month! In other news, my sister is coming to visit for the first time since she moved to New York earlier this year, SO excited! AND lot’s of great stuff happened in the studio, on the blog and around the web:
On The Blog
- One of my favorite Made In Mind events to date, The Garden Party and Floral Demo
– Worn Stories had been such a fun book to flip through and read
– A Fall recipe round-up!
– A Halloween twist on a favorite snack: Eyeball Caprese Salad
– Dress up your water bottles for Halloween with these free printables
– An inside look to the Marseille France markets
– I picked a winner for my 5 year blogiversary giveaway, is it you?! Thanks again to everyone who entered!
– Why personal cloud storage is a MUST for any home or small office
In The Studio
- I actually designed this Rock Band and Converse themed invitation last year but am just getting around to publishing it!
– I created a fiesta version to my black and gold safari invite, so happy with how it tuned out
– Sent a few things to press including BIZ Issue 2 and an invitation for the BA Rudolph Foundation!
– Got my personal cloud storage all set up and working out some new systems and processes for 2015
– My Gold Animal Toppers DIY kit is still available!
- Decor Fix threw an amazing modern gold safari baby shower inspired by my invites!
– Thanks to Kory for sharing my stock photo site roundup
– Thanks to Homemade By You and Mother for featuring my paint and glitter dipped pumpkins
I’ve introduced them here on the blog before but I’ve been dying to tell y’all about Brian Gavin Diamonds new rose gold collection. Maybe I’m getting all lovey dovey from wedding planning but I just think these are SO romantic!
Adorned by many. Loved by all just like you! Introducing the Italian Rose Gold Collection from Brian Gavin Diamonds. Each unique piece of jewelry is crafted from 14k Italian Rose Gold with white gold, diamond cut beads. Available in earrings, necklaces and bracelets – this affordable collection provides ultra romantic accessories for the fall.
Brian Gavin Diamonds is the leading authority in precision diamond cutting and exquisite, hand-crafted jewelry design. They are committed to providing customers with an enriching, life-changing experience with every custom piece. Follow Brian Gavin Diamonds on Twitter, Pinterest and don’t miss them on Instagram, they have some really awesome videos!