Hey y’all. I’m back from my little blog break. I hope that you had a wonderful holiday season and that you did something super fun to ring in the new year!!
I just want to say a big thank you for reading my emails and showing such amazing support. It was a pretty major year for me both personally and professionally, full of incredible opportunities and growth.
LOOKING BACK AT 2015
Here are some highlights in no particular order:
- After a full year of planning Kristy, Justin, and I produced the inaugural VenturePOP, the first ever creative entrepreneur conference in New Orleans.
- Launched a new ebook called Blogging With Intention
- Introduced the VIP Resource Library for email subscribers
- Got a puppy named Scrappy
- Continued to grow my product line.
- Worked with some amazing clients like New Orleans Film Society, Kelsey Berry Event Company, Race and Religious, Ellen Dolgen, Touro Infirmary Foundation, The Green Project and many more!
- Got married
- My design work was published on 100 Layer Cake, Hostess With the Mostess and 100 Layer Cakelet.
- Saw No Doubt play at Jazz Fest
- Regina interviewed me as a part of her Go Independent series and I wrote an article for her Blog In Print Magazine
- Celebrated 6 years of blogging and published over 60 blog posts with the help of my amazing contributors. Here are some of your faves:
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2016
I love helping people to grow their businesses whether it’s by sharing my knowledge through blog posts and e-books or creating brand identities allowing businesses to fulfill their greatest potential.
I want to help YOU and YOUR business! In 2016 I’ll be writing more about freelancing and design because it’s what I love to do and it’s what you’ve said you really want from me. If you have any design or biz struggles that you’d like me to go into on the blog or in a course, just let me know!
This year, I also decided I want to give my email subscribers some extra inspiration, so I’ll be including a new design each month that you can print yourself and display in your home or office (wherever you need a little encouragement). January’s already went out (see image above) but you can still purchase the design. It also comes on a mug so you can get your morning started right with this encouraging message.