Okay, this was SO much easier than I thought it would be! And SO much more delicious than I expected too, I couldn’t stop eating them! Check out the simple instructions and photos from my first fry cooking experience!
- Potatoes (1 or 2 potatoes per serving depending on the size of your potatoes)
- Vegetable Oil (2 to 4 cups of oil depending on how many servings you are making) Overcrowding your fries will cause breakage and uneven cooking. To use less oil, prepare in several batches.
- Wash and peel potatoes
- Slice potatoes into strips
- Drop potato strips into 375 degree oil
- Fry until golden brown (about 5 to 10 minutes)
- Remove from pot and drain on paper towels or paper bag
- Sprinkle with salt
- Put fries in the oven to keep warm while the next batch is frying
- Serve immediately
(as you can see a lot of ours broke into little pieces… but they still tasted amazing!)