I’ve been a graphic designer since 2006. Your business deserves amazing branding no matter what phase you’re in and I’m here to help!
I know, I know I totally missed August’s recap post, oops, so I am combining both months here! September has been quite a month, trying my hardest to get back into a normal schedule and my computer decides to totally crap out on me. Can’t get much done without a computer for two weeks… but luckily I have awesome friends, and friends with extra computers, yay! On a fun note, I got to show the lovely Joanna Waterfall and her hubby some of New Orleans when they were in town! Zander got to stop home in between Iceland and South Korea and now on the way to Mexico so that’s exciting, even if it is only for a week at a time, I’ll take it! AND lot’s of great stuff happened in the studio, on the blog and around the web:
– I wrapped up my Spain photos including Madrid, Barcelona and Segovia, France coming soon!
– Updated my portfolio with the packaging for local cosmetics company, Kismet
– Shared a new favorite font, Garden
– Shared a recap of Made In Mind’s Letterpress demo event
– Getting back on track with new fitness goals
– Photographs of styled mementos from each of the main cities I traveled to
– Dreaming about a bathroom upgrade
– Shared some of my favorite stock photo sites
– New client alert! I’m now the art director for a business magazine that just launched in New Orleans, got the first issue in the mail today!
– I’m hiring a local, part-time designer! Find details here.
– Designed the marketing materials for The Green Project’s Salvations for the 4th year, wow!
– Launched my second Darby Smart DIY kit, Gold Animal Toppers
– If you missed my first kit (the studded tote) you can vote it back!
– Updated my shop page, what do you think?
– Customizing tons of these bad boys from my Etsy shop
– Honored to be included in Regina’s The 5 (Blog Reader) Love Languages post!
– Backyard Tin Can Fence Garden was featured on Good Housekeeping
– Humbled to be mentioned along side these awesome Inspiring Designers
– Designed a desktop freebie for Lovely Indeed, go brab it!
– Listed as one of Autumn Leaves Useful Sites for New and Established Blogger
– Friendship Bracelet DIY featured on Brit + Co
Get the free guide to learn the top mistakes when it comes to DIY branding.