I created a mimosa bar a few weeks ago for my besties baby shower (which I still need to share all the photos from). This would also be perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch, or any party really, I mean, who doesn’t love a mimosa?? I always think it’s fun to let guests customize their cocktails, remember the Bloody Mary bar I did? And we got the mama-to-be a bottle of non alcoholic bubbly so she could join in!
Setting up a mimosa bar is simple, versatile and is a great way to add color to your party!
What you need
- bottles of champagne in an ice bucket
- champagne flutes
- a variety of juices (my friend Michelle made the orange, mango and strawberry-lemonade and we used store-bought cranberry. You can also try peach, kiwi-strawberry, pineapple, grapefruit and blackberry)
- clear carafes or bottles for juices
- a variety of fresh fruit (we used strawberries, pineapple, blueberries and raspberries but you can also try blackberries, grapefruit, oranges or peaches)
- bowls for fruit
- labels (you can use a Cricut to cut vinyl for your bottles, tie labels on with ribbon or use place cards)
- tongs (make it easy for guests to add fruit to their mimosas)
- stirrers and/or straws
The rest is pretty self-explanatory, just pour the bubbly, add some juice, top with fruit, and cheers!