Ok guys, I feel like sooooo much happened this month! Even one big thing that I can’t tell y’all yet! April felt like it was only three days long, anyone else?
In The Studio
– You have probably noticed that the site got a facelift! What do you think?
– In addition to the aesthetics, I also updated my services and added consulting to my packages! You get to pick my brain and I’ll help you nail down a plan for whatever it is you’re working towards. We can cover anything from a new design direction to finding a focus for your blog and social media strategies.
– My ebook on hosting local events is in the works! The content is almost complete so I’m starting on the design now. If you want to stay in the loop make sure to sign up for my newsletter.
– I posted the 2013 design for the Touro Infirmary Foundation and started working on the 2014 invite as well as the 2104 YLC Role Model’s gala invite.
– I also gave my Etsy shop a facelift and added a print-yourself Mother’s Day card.
– I am now a contributor for the Creative Market blog and my first post, 5 Hand Lettering Artists To Follow On Instagram, was published this month!
– Want to read all about my journey as a designer? My profile is now live on the Women in Business site!
– Designed desktop freebies for Whimsey Box and Bunny & Dolly
On the blog
– I started a new column called Inspiring Instagrammer and first up was Zachary Smith
– I wrote about working out and eating healthy
– Shared some Twitter tips for small businesses and bloggers
– Recapped the photo walk that I hosted
– Announced that I joined the Minted designer community and need your help – voting will close Monday, May 5 at 9am PT so you still have time!
– Photos from Record Store Day
– I hosted a baby shower for my best friend. I posted the invitation and I’ll be posting more photos from the party soon!