The Art // Sometimes the best things are the simplest. Emma Dajska’s graphic illustration of jewels is bold and elegant with her use of solid black lines. Wouldn’t this be fabulous fabric?
Today is going to wrap up this year’s gift guides, I hope they have helped with your shopping! Today’s guide is for the coffee lover in your life!
1 Espresso Machine / 2 Gloves (invite) / 3 Beignet Mix /4 Sugar Bowl & Spoon / 5 GoCoffeeGo Gift Card / 6 Camano Coffee Mill / 7 Coffee Cup Cozy / 8 French Press / 9 Infinity Scarf / 10 The Independent Coffee Book
Today I’m sharing some things I am hoping to get this year for Christmas and my birthday (also in December)! And the rest of the week I’ll be sharing some gift guides!
1. I have been wanting some jewelry from A Merry Mishap for a while now, if I don’t get this for Christmas, I’m just gonna have to buy it for myself!
2. Hearing so many great things about Blog, Inc. and can’t wait to dive in!
3. Recently obsessed with antlers and cow skulls, weird? I’d like to hang my necklaces from this guy from Sky Parlor.
4. Still love film cameras, especially this white Fuji Instax!
5. Need these J. Crew gloves to add a pop of color if it ever gets cold enough in New Orleans to wear gloves this year!
Although I don’t get to witness the beautiful Fall colors, there is finally a little chill in the air here. I’ve had a very productive week so decided to take an inspiration break and gather some Autumn colors on Etsy today.
See the full Golden Autumn treasury here.
a graphic designer who loves photography, traveling, festivals, coffee, keyboard shortcuts and helping other small businesses to succeed. The studio is based in New Orleans but accepts clients worldwide! Read More…