A veteran of the advertising industry, Ciera Holzenthal now runs a design studio specializing in brand identity and design solutions for passionate entrepreneurs. She continues to build her strong following via her blog where she provides resources on design and business growth. Ciera was an invited panelist at Alt Summit and has been featured in Design Sponge, Apartment Therapy and many more online publications.
Ciera Design Studio | Owner + Designer | August 2010 – Present, New Orleans
Commissioned by various companies for projects including branding and logo development, magazines, advertorials, web, social media marketing, brochures, and invitations.
Select Clients and Agencies
Delgado Community College
The Green Project
Amelie G Magazine
Race and Religious
Simple Play Productions
Young Leadership Council
Kelsey Berry Event Co.
CBRE New England
Krewe of Muses
Optidge Internet Marketing
Shanti Yoga Shala
BA Rudolph Foundation
The Creative Group | Freelance Designer | February 2011 – December 2012 | Boston
Joined the creative teams of various agencies including CBRE, BzzAgent and Brand Content when they were in need of additional experienced designers.
The H Agency | Graphic Designer | May 2006 – August 2010 | New Orleans
Accountable for working through complex design challenges in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Collaborated with a small design team to produce measurable and award-winning results. Responsible for conceptualization, design, and production of graphic solutions with a focus on the financial and health care industries.
- Brand guidelines and collaterals for First Bank & Trust and LHC Group which resulted in a consistent brand and a positive identity both internally and externally.
- Developed corporate identities for Mike Mizell Orthodontist and New Orleans Maritime Museum to help them stand out and build brand equity.
- Produced designs for Ochsner Health System including promotional direct mailers for their Geo-marketing campaign, ads, annual report and Physician’s Notes publication.
- brand and logo development
- print design (invitations, marketing materials, editorial, packaging)
- social media strategy and design
- web design including basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP
SELECT FEATURES & PRESS
100 Layer Cake
Hostess With The Mostess
For Print Only
100 Layer Cakelet
Sarah von Bargen
Brit + Co.