Wedding planning and the Pursuit Conference have once again been the major things on my mind the past two months. I guess it’ll be that way until October when they are both over! Zander and I have been engaged for a year now (crazy!) so we celebrated by going back to the restaurant where he popped the question. My puppy Scrappy has also been a top priority, house training her and making sure she gets enough play time! Besides all that, I have tons of client projects in the works that I can hopefully share on the blog soon! If you are interested in hearing more personal updates like these on a regular basis, you can follow me on Instagram for a more day-to-day glance into my life. Here are some snaps from the past two months.
IN THE STUDIO, SHOP & BLOG
- I quietly launched a new ebook called Blogging With Intention – it’s only $6.75 and you can get a free preview of it by signing up for the Pursuit email list!
- I updated my portfolio page with some new work including this brand identity design for a health & wellness advocate
- I also updated my Etsy shop! You can now get my art prints as digital downloads so you can print yourself.
- Our May Made In Mind Social was super special because we got to announce some fun Pursuit news and Death to the Stock Photo joined us as a part of their 2015 road trip!
- Thanks to Aspen Summit for the nice mention of The Meetup Guide (get 50% off by clicking here)
- I’m sharing my favorite keyboard shortcuts over on Brigette’s blog along with a ton of other creatives!
- Play Party Pin featured my S’more Pops in a round up of 50 Amazing Smores Recipes
- The Blog Market shared two post from the blog, How to Create Color Palettes in Adobe Illustrator and Why Small Businesses and Bloggers Need Private Cloud Storage
P.S. I love to collaborate with brands and other bloggers, find out more here.