Okay, this was SO much easier than I thought it would be! And SO much more delicious than I expected too, I couldn’t stop eating them! Check out the simple instructions and photos from my first fry cooking experience!
– Potatoes (1 or 2 potatoes per serving depending on the size of your potatoes)
– Vegetable Oil (2 to 4 cups of oil depending on how many servings you are making) Overcrowding your fries will cause breakage and uneven cooking. To use less oil, prepare in several batches.
– Wash and peel potatoes
– Slice potatoes into strips
– Drop potato strips into 375 degree oil
– Fry until golden brown (about 5 to 10 minutes)
– Remove from pot and drain on paper towels or paper bag
– Sprinkle with salt
– Put fries in the oven to keep warm while the next batch is frying
– Serve immediately
(as you can see a lot of ours broke into little pieces… but they still tasted amazing!)