Happy Wednesday! After much thought, I’ve decided to bring additional content creators back to the blog! I love collaborating and connecting with other bloggers & creatives. You’ll still see a majority of the posts from me, but doesn’t the idea of having some fresh faces around here sound like so much fun? Not to mention, with my wedding and conference both in October, I have a lot going on and I don’t want the blog to suffer!
Advantages For You
- Your posts will include a brief author bio at the bottom and a link back to your website.
- Increase your exposure by sharing your work on an established blog.
- Blog posts will be promoted across my network of followers.
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field.
- You will be paid per post. It probably won’t be enough to pay the bills, but a little extra spending money is always nice.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have unique ideas and are creative.
- Organized and timely. You must meet our pre-determined deadlines and follow any guidelines you’re given.
- You have prior blogging experience.
- You write in English, with proper grammar and spelling.
- You are able to contribute 1-3 posts per month.
- High quality photography if your ideas require it.
- Familiar with scheduling social media posts.
I’m looking for original, top-notch content that is relevant to the readers here at Ciera Design. I’m very open to all of your ideas, especially a DIY column and advice posts (business, blogging, freelance, design). I also have some specific ideas for anyone with food photography experience. If you’re interested in having a column, just submit your ideas through the link below! Thoughts, visuals and examples are all welcome!
The application will be open until February 25 and I will be following up with candidates the following week. Please note that I may not be able to respond to each application.
Do you know someone who would be a great fit? Just send them a link to this post. I’m really excited to add some new faces to the blog this year![Tweet “Ciera Design is hiring (paid) contributors! If you’re a blogger, you should get in on this!”]