Man, September flew by y’all! I went to the beach on the Gulf Coast for the first time since 2009. Finally got to attend Salvations, after being their designer for years! I threw a fun DIY party thanks to Brit + Co. and I attended Circles Conference in Texas! Whoa, no wonder why this month went by so fast! Here are some popular posts from the month in case you missed anything.
Popular Posts in September
– Your Big Opportunity May Be Right Where You Are Now – Desktop and iPhone Wallpaper Freebie
– Branding for The Made In Mind Social
– How To Make A Cute Football Jersey Tank
– How to Get Great Testimonials
– Party Animal Streetcar Invitation and Decor
– A Paint-Splattered Travel Case Brit Kit Party
– Moodboard: Sweet Tea
– The Font Feast Presents Caramel Apple Cider
Ciera Design Elsewhere in September
– I was Reverb’s beloved blog of the month!
– Palm Spring Aerial Tramway photos featured on Palm Springs Style
– Color blocked pumkin DIY featured on Brit + Co., Simply Designing and Worleyhouse
– Cotton Candy Costume DIY featured on ivillage
– Geometric felt coasters featured on Curbly and Today’s Mama
Thanks to everyone who shares my content, I really appreciate it!